Thursday 5 March 2009

A short moan and then some happier things.

I've had a few niggling things on my mind for the last few weeks. Nothing too major but just the sorts of things which, when you wake up half an hour before the alarm, raise their little heads, dance around in your brain and prevent you from going back to sleep.

And that's what I was thinking about this morning as I sat down at the computer to check emails etc but then for some reason I remembered this:

It was sent to me by Rachel [whose Daydreams blog is here]. She'd left me comment on my previous post complete with the message: "I've been loitering on your blog for a while now, & I would like to pass on an award I was given to you." How nice is that? And to come from someone you don't already know means a lot. Remembering that someone would take the time to send a stranger something like that has really begun to cheer me up.

As has this seed-packet book from Anna which feels so sunny and retro [particularly the Candytuft!] and it has such a pretty cover photo that at least part of my brain is reminiscing about warm summers and how we used to grow lots of things from seed while I was growing up.

Ahhhhhh ....that's better.

1 comment:

  1. Just hate waking up early in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep again! Hope you lose those niggles v soon.

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my seed book thingie ... here's hoping for a gorgeously warm summer.

    Have a great weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.