Wednesday 27 January 2010

A few things

As I'm a part of 4 design teams, there's always some new, new, news to be spread throughout the month. So here's the latest headlines:

Gauche Alchemy allow me to tell their customers what to do: new tutorial available ......



Gauche Alchemy 'Shrine in a Box' kit project peek

I've created a step-by-step photo-tutorial showing Gauche Alchemy customers how I used the Shrine In A Box kit. The kit comes complete with everything you need to create the project above. There's a blank chipboard box; a variety of new and vintage papers; lots of eclectic embellishments ....and now my full project tutorial will be delivered with every purchase.

Pandering to pattern-passions : Crafty Templates launches a new digi-paper range ......If you want to get your hands on your own 'Snuggle Cushion' [and why wouldn't you want to? It's a spotty, stripey, flowery, vintagey treat] then see here for the full details of the new range.

Froggie went-a-courting: Banana Frog seeks 4 new design team members ....

Why don't you head off to the BF blog, read this post, and get your application in before Feb 14th? Really, why don't you? Acrylic stamps are for life - not just for DT projects! It's surely worth thinking about.

And finally ..... If the chance to secure a place on a design team doesn't grab you, then maybe this will ....

I've just received an email with the subject line: American Apparel is on the hunt for The Best Bottom in the World! And,according to the rules on their website, all you have to do is "Post a photo of your booty's best side for judgment". That's all.

What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

  1. If I ever summon up the courage to enter any kind of competition, I can guarantee that it won't be one for having the best bottom in the world!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure if they looked in the right places, there would be a picture of my 'booty' on the internet somewhere....in fact, here's the link.





    Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.