Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cards: Scrap papers and fantasy stamps

Hi, hi, hi.

How's your day going so far? I'm writing this yesterday and my day has gone pretty well up to now. When I say I'm writing this yesterday, it is actually still 'today' at the time I'm writing this, I haven't yet conquered time-travel, I've just scheduled a post in advance in case I forget .... however, there is actually a way I can be in two places at once today ...

...over on the Scattered Scarlet blog right now I'm sharing some of the cards I've made using a new range of stamps and some scraps of handpainted paper. Cards like this made using the 'Silk Dance' Sweet Pea stamp: If you've dropped by from there already - ->> Hello again you. Twice in one day? We must stop meeting like this ...

....but first have a look at the second Sweet Pea stamp design I've used which goes by the name of 'Misty Reflection':I placed my sentiment stickers [just about] inside a Purple Onion 'Labelers' design stamp: As I detail in my Scattered Scarlet post, all of the backing papers I've used on these were kindly donated off-cuts from Effie who'd made them herself. I'm lucky to sit within poaching distance of her leftovers at the crop!Finally I added one of my favourite ribbons and a gloriously appropriate 7Gypsies sticker:Right then, that's enough for one day ... whichever day it is now.

If you haven't done so already, do drop in on me and the rest of my cards at this post on Scattered Scarlet and I'll catch up with you sooner of later.

Tomorrow or yesterday. Sometime ...you know ... whenever ...

Julie :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have been busy! Must be satisfying to have so much completed. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.